Friday, June 5, 2009

The shunt is fine...Phew!

This is a quick post....I realized that I never said what happaned after my last night there where we were in the ER. He was held overnight, but released the next day. His shunt seems to be fine I guess and they are not really sure what caused him to exhibit those symptoms. The treatments are continuing as normal again. That is a good thing so he stays on schedule for getting all 31 radiation treatments and can come home for 3 weeks!!!! He has had 12 as of today. Only 19 more!!! I can't wait to see them again!!! I still cry and miss them terribly.

Jay's dad, Jerry, is visiting for a few days right now. Jeni's sister and brother in law are coming out next Wednesday and I know Jeni is very happy about that too. It is hard being so far away from the ones you love and that are so much a part of your life. If all goes according to schedule, they should be back in California for a few weeks in July sometime. Yay!!! I know I will have to call or text her every day. I'm having Jeni withdrawals. :) haha More on that later. I have much to say about my friend...but I have to feed my family!!